Sleep is not a luxury; it is a prerequisite. But there are many who experience occasional trouble in sleeping. Our sleep center clinic is one of the country’s foremost sleep treatment centers that treat all kind of sleep disorders, such as Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Parasomnia.
Whether it is snoring, concentration and memory problems, bed wetting, nightmares or Insomnia, visit our sleep center clinic to get relief from your problems.
Highlights of our sleep center clinic
- Team of board certified sleep specialists and polysomnographers. Our sleep doctors have complete knowledge and training in various areas of medicine, such as Internal medicine, Neurology, Otolaryngology (ENT specialist), Pediatrics, Psychiatry and psychology and Pulmonary medicine.
- We have a world-class research team who update themselves with the latest research and technological developments in the field of sleep disorder.
- We have the latest technology to treat sleep disorders.
- Approved by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine for maintaining best standards in sleep medicine.
- Conducting tests for everyone, including night shift workers.
Services and treatments
Our sleep center clinic offers a complete range of services to identify sleep disorders, treatments and therapies. From simple snoring to severe conditions like obstructive sleep apnea, our center works with patients to create individual treatment plan.
Our board-certified specialists give consultation, treatment and follow-up of your treatment and work with other experts in the field of cardiology, pulmonology and neurology. Our experts are some of the best doctors in America, and our certified sleep physicians use CPAP positioning therapy, weight loss therapy, oral appliance therapy to determine sleep disorders.
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure machine is used for treating sleep apnea. This device provides air pressure that has been preventing the airway from closing and interrupting your breathing. There are various types and styles of masks that you can wear while using this machine. Our staff will work closely with every patient to find which treatment works best and whether the patient is comfortable. You can get better sleep with regular use of CPAP machine. It can also avoid dangerous untreated sleep apnea problems, such as hypertension, stroke, irregular heartbeat, heart attack, etc.
We also use the most sophisticated and advanced diagnostic tools to determine sleep disorders. These include:
- Positive Airway Pressure Titration Study
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Multiple Wakefulness Test
We also have a wide variety of medications to manage conditions like narcolepsy, insomnia and apneas. Our experienced sleep doctor rockville will plan an individual medication therapy just for you.